Our Wednesday 2nd August headliners are Olly Murs and Louisa Johnson.
Here are 11 facts you may or may not know about Olly and Louisa!
- Olly Murs competed on The X Factor in 2009 and came in second place. Olly is arguably one of the most successful X Factor contestants of all time.
- Louisa Johnson also competed on The X Factor in 2015 and won the competition. She is the youngest contestant to have won.
- Olly was mentored by Simon Cowell whilst Louisa Johnson was mentored by, new judge and former Lytham Festival headliner, Rita Ora.
- Olly performed massive hits during his time on The X Factor from artists such as: Stevie Wonder, Robbie Williams, Elton John, The Beatles and Take That.
- Louisa performed songs from: Aretha Franklin, The Beach Boys, Michael Jackson, James Bay, Labrinth and James Brown.
- Olly has since gone into presenting and has presented on the ITV2 spin off show The Xtra Factor and the main show itself on ITV1.
- Louisa’s winning single was Bob Dylan’s ‘Forever Young’ and it went straight into the top 10. She has since released three more songs, one being the massive hit Tears in collaboration with Clean Bandit.
- Olly and Louisa both have connections to Football as Olly is a big Manchester United supporter and Louisa supports West Ham United. Olly has also played at the Soccer Aid tournament four times.
- Olly and Louisa were both born in Essex and grow up in the same county.
- Olly has had five studio albums, four of which have reached number 1. Louisa’s debut album is coming out this year.
- Olly has performed at many festivals before, including Lytham Festival back in 2012. Louisa is lined up for multiple festivals this year including: Bestival, MTV Crashes, The Big Feastival and of course Lytham Festival!
Come and see Olly Murs and Louisa Johnson, get your tickets here: OLLY AND LOUISA