Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
Lounge Payment Plan – Lytham Festival 2022
The payment plan detailed below only applies to 5 Day Lounge Pass customers. Customers with other ticket types will be offered other payment plan options via Klarna.
The payment plan will allow customers to make payment for their purchase in instalments (the first payment being non-refundable). Use of the payment plan is subject to ticket and upsells availability.
The payment plan on the below terms is available to 5 Day Lounge Pass customers only. The first payment is non-refundable and must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
The full price of your purchase (which will include all booking fees, delivery costs and any service charges) will be charged as follows:
Customers booking from 1st April 2021 to 23rd January 2022
20% Deposit (non-refundable)
2nd payment: 40% 24th January 2022
3rd payment: 40% 29th April 2022
Customers booking on or after 24th January 2022
60% Deposit (non-refundable)
2nd payment: 40% 29th April 2022
Customers booking on or after 29th April 2022
NO PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE orders must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions for Purchasing the “5 Day Lounge Pass” by Deposit Ticket Scheme
- The “5 Day Lounge Pass” for Lytham Festival 2022 can be bought using a Deposit Ticket Scheme (“DTS”) that allows tickets to be paid in instalments. The DTS is available to any customer buying a ticket between 1st April 2021 from 09:00 and 23rd January 2022 at Midnight or between 24th January 2022 from 00:01 and 28th April 2022 at Midnight (each an “Eligibility Period”), subject to ticket availability. The first Instalment must be paid within the relevant Eligibility Period. Please note the instalments vary depending on the date of purchase. Please refer to the tables in paragraph 2.
- The full price of your purchase of The 5 Day Lounge Pass (being £17,954.75 inclusive of the per transaction handling fee of £2.75) will be charged as follows:
Customers booking from 1st April 2021 at 09:00 until 23rd January 2022 at Midnight
£3,593.15 (inclusive of a per transaction handling fee of £2.75)
24th January 2022
29th April 2022
Customers booking from 24th January 2022 at 00:01 until 28th April 2022 at Midnight
£10,773.95 (inclusive of a per transaction handling fee of £2.75)
29th April 2022
Customers booking tickets from 29th April 2022 will not be eligible to purchase using the DTS.
- Subject to paragraph 10 below, the first Instalment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever. The first Instalment includes a per transaction handling fee of £2.75 which, subject to paragraph 10 below, is also non-refundable.
- The first Instalment will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately. The final Instalment/ each subsequent Instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due dates as set out in paragraph 2 above, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the due date, your ticket will be void, but you will not receive a refund for the first Instalment already made.
- The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all Instalments has been processed, with the total of £17,75 (£17,952 for the ticket plus a per transaction handling fee of £2.75) paid in full.
- If you do not pay the Final Instalment in accordance with paragraph 4 above, you will lose (i) the first Instalment (including the handling fee) and (ii) the ticket to which you were entitled under the DTS.
- The DTS requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and pay the full ticket price plus handling fee.
- It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all Instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
- The first Instalment is non-refundable save where Lytham Festival 2022 is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
- These special Terms and Conditions are in addition to Ticketmaster’s standard Purchase Policy HERE
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, save as provided in Ticketmaster’s purchase policy referred to in paragraph 10