The concert arena preparations will begin on Friday 28th July 2017 with the fencing going up around the site, and continue throughout the week until the event dates.
This year the footpath along the beach will remain open during the build of the event and will only be closed from 6am Tuesday 1st August until 8am on Monday 7th August.
We hope you understand and appreciate that whilst the closure may interrupt your routine walks and cycle rides, that it is in the overall best interest of maintaining a safe environment for the general public. There is also a pathway between the green fence line and East Beach/Central Beach.
On concert days (Wednesday 2nd August, Thursday 3rd August, Friday 4th August, Saturday 5th August and Sunday 6th August), and in order to provide a sterile area for emergency evacuation there will be the usual road closure. This will not only serve as an evacuation area but will also make a safe area for the audience to access and exit the event. The details of the main road closure are as follows;
* Clifton Drive from its junction with Fairlawn Road to its merging with West Beach, Lytham St. Anne’s. Access Only
* West Beach from its merging with Clifton Drive to its merging with Central Beach, Lytham St. Anne’s. Access Only
* Central Beach from its merging with West Beach to its merging with East Beach, Lytham St. Anne’s. Road Closed.
* East Beach from its merging with Central Beach to its junction with Warton Street, Lytham St. Anne’s. Access Only.
Period of restrictions;
* From 15.00 until 23.30 on Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 3rd, Friday 4th, Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th August 2017 (or at such time as the event finishes if earlier)