1. Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the circumstances described below.
2. If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund.
3. If the event is cancelled, there will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets returned are received by us, so secure postage is advisable.
5. When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content has specifically changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided at time of booking.
6. It is the responsibility of customers to inform us of any address changed.
7. Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified at a later date.
8. It is the customers responsibility to check that they are eligible to attend the event.
9. Promoters and venues always reserve the right to refuse entry.
10. We will not be liable for loss of enjoyment or profit nor indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages.
11. The promoter reserves the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
12. We will not be liable for any misinterpretations, negligence, contractual loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, performer, promoter or others.
13. Tickets are only available for your personal use.
14. Tickets, if being collected, must be done so by the Cardholder in person.
15. Tickets are not for resale.